To come on a hillwalking trip you must do the following, in this order:

1. Buy membership for the Hillwalking Club and University Sports Union. You MUST make an account before you can sign up online, otherwise the website will not allow you to buy a ‘ticket’ for the trip. You will have to pay £6.75 to join the Sports Union. (Please Note; for University of Edinburgh Students, your username is your university email address i.e s(matriculation number) You also must buy membership with the club in order to buy a ticket for the trip.

2. Sign up for a trip (buy a ticket for the trip).  You must sign up online here and fill in all the required information (emergency contacts, dietary requirements and experience level, etc).